Thursday, 20 September 2012

Monkey Magic.

Are any of you old enough to remember that show?

On the whole she has been a little cutie today.  I kind of needed it as I was feeling a wee bit fragile this morning. I had a tough day yesterday and a migraine last night.  So when I woke up this morning for the 6th or 7th time, and realised it was actually "morning", my little monster was a co-operative as can be.  Not only did she go back to sleep for a few hours after I fed her, (9.30 no less) so I could squeeze in a few more too, but she hasn't played up today.  In fact she has been positively angelic.  Worrying, huh?  I know she is saving up for something good.  So in honour of our civilized day, here are a few phone snaps.


My little cookie monster.


 Gnawing not drinking, but a sterling effort none the less.


Nappy? Hat?  I make this look good.


Musical genius.


The level of attention seeking sluttery from this chap has been stepped up to a new level, bless him.


"I eat your leg".


George and his baby.


George and his baby, being very gentle with mine.  Love this dog.



It was to good to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment