Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Pinch me please.

I've finally done it.  What started as a bit of fun has exploded way beyond what I was prepared for.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think someone would want to buy my drawings.  Not only that but I also have almost completed two commissions (one of which is enormous) with a third hopefully on the way.   I will post photos of those when the respective owners have seen them.

I'm also working on some originals to sell.  This chap here is one.  He is on A4 210g paper and coming on a treat.  I am trying to go a bit more sinister with the fella.  We will see how it goes.  There are also some more buildings in the sketch book too.



Some of my drawings are now available to buy in Etsy shop as post cards and in other sizes upon request.  Thanks to you all who are buying them, and get the word out.







Thanks for stopping by.  Oh and an FYI, Monkey is almost walking.  I seriously can not get over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment