Sunday, 20 October 2013

An exhibition you say?

Why yes dear reader.  After much peer pressure, emotional blackmail, and an awful lot wine, I agreed to do an exhibition.  It will be held at Quirky Lunch room and Gallery which is thankfully home turf for me.  It is owned and run my the lovely Ms Christine DeFontaine, who also happens to be one of my closest friends.

With this in mind the date is set for next Sunday.  I have less than a week to decide what will go in, have passe-partout's made, frame and hang them.  Also try to write something witty and self deprecating to go along with each one.  Oh, I also need to work out prices, get prints organised and so on.  So nothing at all really.  Waaaaaahhh!

I did manage to squeeze in some drawing today and finish two piece's that have been milling around for a while (talk about incentive)  I also have looked through my entire portfolio and decided I hate everything.  Thank God for an awesome printer guy and some good friends who will help get this thing together.

Oh God I am going to be sick.  Why did I agree to this again?

Oh, that's right. Wine.  Damn you wine and your grapey goodness.

Anyway, these are the pictures I finished today.  I have to say, I am more than a little chuffed with them.



Keep in mind they are Instagram pictures so the quality is iffy, but you get the idea.  I am in the process of having all my pictures scanned and will replace the iffy ones when I do.

At some point I may even have a real website.  Just sayin'.

Well I hope to see you on Sunday.  I will be the drunk one in the corner hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment